Tuesday 10 January 2017

New Music: Seramic - I Got You


“Like an out of control lawn mower heading for the children,” is how Seramic (one of my Ones to Watch for 2017) describes his new song I Got You. Of course, what Seramic doesn’t say is if this is one of those weedy Flymo Lite things that even the smallest child could give a good kicking to, or a big monster Lawnflite sit on tractor mower that could do some serious shredding damage. I’d go for the later, albeit this isn’t a boring single colour lawnmower but a funked up day-glo variety. 

Unfortunately, the promo pic for this track doesn’t show Seramic sitting on his mower, which is a bit disappointing. However, a quick Google search suggests that unlike the musician in the bath promo picture, which is a regular occurrence amongst popstars, lawnmowers just aren’t a thing. If you know any promo pics of artists on lawnmowers or mowing their lawns, feel free to email them to me, Robin at Breaking More Waves, at robinseamer@hotmail.co.uk.

Seramic - I Got You


No comments: