Tuesday 3 January 2017

My Favourite Gigs of 2016 - A Summary


Over the last few days a number of friends and people on the world wide web that I don’t actually know but who are interested in this sort of thing have been asking me what my favourite gig of 2016 was. So for the sake of completeness and as a record to remind myself in future years I’ve listed my top 5 below in a nice simple, no waffle, just the data form. If you want to read a little bit more about my favourite gig, I’ve included the reasons why it was so unexpectedly brilliant in this post (click here) that I’ve already published.

After this, it really is no more looking backwards and everything going forwards on Breaking More Waves. 

My Favourite 5 Gigs Of 2016

1. Adele – Glastonbury Festival

2. Christine & The Queens – Latitude Festival

3. Clare Maguire – St Pancras Old Church, London

4. Aurora – Concorde 2, Brighton

5. Jain – Great Escape Festival, Brighton

No comments: